Liars Bridge, Sibiu, Romania

4
Liars Bridge, Sibiu, Romania

Liar’s Bridge was the first bridge in Romania to have been cast in iron, in 1859. To the right of the bridge is another symbol of the city, The House of the Arts, an 14th century arched building formerly belonging to the Butchers’ Guild. On the left side of the bridge is the Luxemburg House, a Baroque four-storey building.